Nov 23, 2022
• This full-time position offers tremendous opportunity for rapid clinical practice growth, clinical and translational research, and participation in our resident and fellow education programs.
• The successful candidate will play a major role in the development of our expanding clinical practice and will be fully integrated into the academic activities of the department and shoulder division.
• Washington University School of Medicine and St. Louis Children’s Hospital enjoy strong brand awareness and have a reputation for providing premier clinical care regionally and nationally.
• The pediatric division at Washington University Orthopedics has a national and international reputation for excellence in care.
• Our specialists work as a multidisciplinary team to evaluate, diagnose and treat a wide array of pediatric conditions — from simple injuries to the most complex deformities.