The University of Missouri Department of Orthopaedic Surgeons are devoted to caring for patients with medical and surgical problems of the musculoskeletal system. Our surgeons practice in the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, a 42-bed, 12-operating room, outpatient clinics, free standing orthopaedic hospital affiliated with a tertiary care hospital and Level-1 trauma center.
Our practice offers the following benefits to enhance your career:
• Faculty appointment rank at Professor, Associate Professor, or Assistant Professor, all tracks
• Strong accredited residency program and fellowships in sports medicine, trauma, spine, and adult reconstruction
• Effective balance of clinical and academic work
• Lucrative financial and benefits package
• Resources for cutting-edge clinical and basic science research