FOOT AND ANKLE SERVICE (ACADEMIC POSITION)
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANFRANCISCO
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
UCSF School of Medicine and Benioff Children’s Hospitals
The UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for an Orthopaedic Foot/Ankle Surgeon to provide diagnostic and interventional management with the full spectrum of musculoskeletal diagnoses. The selected candidate will be appointed to the Assistant / Associate Professor rank of the Health Sciences (HS) Clinical, Clinical X, or In Residence faculty series.
The selected candidate will be expected to collaborate in investigative work that leads to publications in peer-reviewed journals and participate in both didactic and bedside teaching and mentoring activities for our medical students, residents, and fellows. The position will be based primarily at UCSF Marin Health and its satellite clinics as well as the San Francisco VA Health Care System, but will have full access to all UCSF sites and academic resources.
Applicant must have all requirements met by time of hire.
• A valid California medical license will be required as a condition of employment
• MD or DO degree from an accredited program
• Completed an accredited Orthopaedic Residency program
• Completed a Foot/Ankle Fellowship
• Board certification/eligibility in Orthopaedic Surgery
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Applicants must apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF04115 with a CV, Statement of Contributions to Diversity, Statement of Teaching, Statement of Research, and the names, titles, and e-mail addresses of three peer references who we may contact directly.