TRAUMA ACADEMIC POSITION UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Assistant/Associate Professor Level Position
The University of California, San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for an orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in orthopaedic trauma. This full-time appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level, commensurate with experience.
The incumbent will participate in departmental clinical, teaching, and research activities at the University of California, San Francisco, including Marin General Hospital, the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital Orthopaedic Trauma Institute, and affiliated hospitals. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate in clinical and/or basic research as well as publish subsequent results in peer-reviewed journals. The selected individual will also be responsible for and provide an integral role in teaching clinically relevant topics for residents, medical students, and fellows.
• A valid California medical license will be required as a condition of employment.
• Board certified or eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Completed an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program.
• Completed fellowship training in orthopaedic trauma.
• Associate level candidates will have clinical experience beyond the fellowship year and experience in research and teaching in an academic institution.
• All of the requirements must be met by the appointment date.
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Please apply online with CV, cover letter, statement of contribution to diversity, statement of research, and a statement of teaching at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF04186.