PHYSIATRIST ACADEMIC POSITION
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
The University of California, San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for a board-eligible or board-certified Physiatrist with experience in musculoskeletal care, interventional spine procedures, and electrodiagnostics in an academic or multispecialty setting.
The incumbent will participate in departmental clinical teaching, and research activities at the Orthopaedic Trauma Institute at Zuckerberg San Francisco General and Trauma Center as well as our practice at Regional Medical Center in San Jose. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate in clinical and/or basic research as well as publish subsequent results in peer reviewed journals. The incumbent will also be responsible for and provide an integral role to teach clinically relevant topics for residents as well as medical students and fellows.
Applicant must have all requirements met by time of hire.
• A valid California medical license
• MD or DO degree from an accredited program
• Completed an accredited Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency program
• Completed at least one year of post-residency training in Interventional Spine or Pain Management
• Board certified or eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Please apply online at: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF04191.