The University of Missouri, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, a thriving and expanding Midwestern academic practice affiliated with a Level 1 Trauma Center, is seeking surgeons in Sports Orthopaedics at CRMC in Jefferson City, MO.
Our reputation for patient care, education and research has made us one of the fastest growing practices in the Midwest anchored by the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute (MOI). The MOI opened in 2010 as the largest freestanding and most comprehensive Orthopaedic center in the region with an expansion being completed this year. Our practice offers the following benefits to enhance your career:
• Lucrative financial and benefits package
• Clinical Faculty appointment rank at Professor, Associate Professor or Assistant Professor -
• Strong accredited residency and fellowship programs
• Effective balance of clinical and academic responsibilities
• Resources for cutting edge basic, translational and clinical science research Columbia, home of the University of Missouri and a member of the Southeastern.
Please send additional questions to Ann Juengermann, MBA, CPC, Director Department and Clinic Ops, at [email protected]