Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class customer experience to our patients every day. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Orthopedic Provider to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and/or mentoring you need to become the best Orthopedic Provider you can be! We will support your clinical competencies and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to crush our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- Your days will be busy evaluating patients, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
- You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals. You will provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical logs and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a best in class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and achieve in all your work goals.
- Perform therapeutic procedures and diagnostic and manual testing, including but not limited to I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- For orthopedic program, knowledge of bracing, casting, splinting, and injections necessary.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management such as urgent care from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) and/or Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies (MMS)
- All orthopedic provider must be licensed, and DEA must be active, in good standing, and verifiable with the proper regulatory agencies.
- Providers must be able to treat all ages and must meet credentialing requirements.
- At least 1-2 years of current experience as a provider in orthopedics is strongly preferred.