Northern Light Health seeks a per diem Orthopedic Surgeon for our clinic at Northern Light Mayo Hospital in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine. The position offers the experience of a well-staffed office, friendly community, and the benefits of being supported by a progressive healthcare system, as well as a tertiary care center in Bangor, Maine.
· Very flexible schedule
· Combination of general orthopedics, sports medicine and surgical cases, focusing on total joints arthroplasty, arthroscopy, joint injections, carpal tunnel and simple fracture repair
· Supportive senior administrative team
· Tenured and motivated anesthesia team
· Part of an integrated service line to give you access to expert resources
· Joining Orthopedic Surgeons within our integrated service line will give you access to expert resources
· Opportunity to build relationships, share experiences and consult on cases
· Easy access to radiology and other specialty services
Northern Light Mayo Hospital is a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access hospital staffed with great nursing and clinical support and a team of primary care physicians and specialists including hospital-based inpatient physicians that provide coverage 24/7 (hospitalists), Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Urology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and Psychiatry.
Northern Light Health
At Northern Light Health, we're building a better approach to healthcare because we believe people deserve access to care that works for them. As an integrated health delivery system serving Maine, we're raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.