Utilizes nursing process under the direction of the physician to provide care.
Medical University Hospital Authority (MUHA)
CC004951 ORBG - SCOI - TRMC
Pay Rate Type
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1. Provide direct patient care according to established policies and procedures under the direction of the physician.
2. Documents in the medical record, findings and information.
3. Communicates appropriate medical and clinical information to the staff as required.
4. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy. Maintains confidentiality of patient care data.
5. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or delegated by the manager or physician.
Additional Job Description
Graduate from an accredited Practical Nurse program. Licensed as an LPN within the state of South Carolina or a compact state.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required, either a certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Providers (or AHA recognized equivalent) or an American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuer and Healthcare Provider.
If you like working with energetic enthusiastic individuals, you will enjoy your career with us!
The Medical University of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by state laws and/or federal regulations. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment based upon applicable qualifications, merit and business need.
Medical University of South Carolina participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees