Dec 10, 2020
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Kansas Joint and Spine Specialists is seeking an ortho spine surgeon to join our general orthopaedic, private practice in Wichita, Kansas.
- Board eligible or board certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- Orthopaedic spine fellowship trained
- Entrepreneurial surgeon seeking earning potential in the top MGMA percentiles of the specialty
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- No J1 or H1 visa support available
- First year income guarantee
- Relocation provided by the facility
- Comprehensive private practice benefit package
- Partnership potential
About Kansas Joint and Spine Specialists/Wesley Medical Center:
- Kansas Joint and Spine Specialists (KJSS) has been in practice for over 27 years
- Providing subspecialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million residents in two-thirds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Several KJSS physicians hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU orthopedic residency program.
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care Level 1 Trauma Center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
- Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated, and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley Medical Center.
- Practice owned facility, including on-site diagnostic X-ray and bracing
Wichita is Kansas' largest city, home to 600,000+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median and cost of living is over 10% below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. The hospital is 14 minutes to the beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines.