Dec 10, 2020
Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Lee's Summit Medical Center is partnering with an orthopaedic private practice seeking to expand with the addition of a foot & ankle subspecialist in 2022.
- Foot & ankle fellowship required; new grads are encouraged to apply
- Must have completed an orthopaedic residency
- Excited to establish a strong collaboration with colleagues
- Practice with a focus on high quality, compassionate patient care
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Missouri
- Competitive compensation package with base salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Sign on bonus
- Generous student loan repayment
- Relocation allowance available
About Lee's Summit Medical Center:
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service, 80+ bed hospital serving the Lee's Summit and surrounding areas with more than 300 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
- The hospital is a dually-accredited chest pain and primary stroke center and features a highly trained staff with an unwavering commitment to quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Services include but are not limited to cancer care, cardiovascular services, endoscopy, emergency services, neurology, neurosurgery, pain management, palliative care, pulmonology, outpatient therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, outpatient and inpatient surgical specialty care, and women's services.
- As one of Lee's Summit's largest private sector employers, Lee's Summit Medical Center is dedicated to the community's growth, success and well-being.
Lee's Summit is an award-winning, mid-sized community combining the amenities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable communities in America. Money Magazine chose Lee's Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live. Lee's Summit features affordable housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. The award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance Award with a perfect score 10 years in a row. Located only 20 minutes from the Power & Light District or the Country Club Plaza, you can enjoy convenient access to all that Kansas City has to offer.