Dec 10, 2020
North Florida Regional is seeking an ABOS BE/BC complex orthopaedic surgeon to join a well-established and well-respected private practice in the Gainesville community.
* Lucrative partnership-track role
* Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
* Relocation allowance
* Commencement bonus
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with the practice:
* We are the leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
* Robust infrastructure and support
* No partner has left the practice except for retirement
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida - North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida. They have a 12-bed Level II NICU that was designed with families in mind, like their private patient rooms with parent transition sleep room & private bathroom. A proven leader, NFRMC earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
As the largest city in both Alachua County and the north-central Florida region, Gainesville has much to offer visitors and long-term residents alike. Home to the University of Florida and a slew of other excellent educational facilities at every level, we're also known for beautifully preserved historic buildings, breathtaking landscapes, and scintillating entertainment. People call us one of the nation's most livable cities for good reason! We're a delightful hodgepodge of sports facilities, city parks, gardens, art shows, museums, food festivals, and tons of other charming quirks that you'll have to explore and fall in love with for yourself.