Jan 16, 2021
Mission Health is seeking a BC/BE orthopaedic surgeon to join our team at Mission Hospital McDowell in Marion, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopaedics
- North Carolina medical license or eligibility to obtain
- Fellowship trained in general orthopaedic surgery
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Includes competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
About Mission Hospital McDowell:
- Mission Hospital McDowell, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is a community hospital serving McDowell County
- Located in Marion, North Carolina, Mission Hospital McDowell operates 30 beds including 5 labor and delivery suites
- Medical specialties offered include family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, and walk-in, non-emergency care at Mission My Care Now McDowell
- Five of Mission Hospital McDowell's primary care practices have been recognized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services as Rural Health Clinics
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, western North Carolina offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that this area is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Marion is located only 45 minutes east of Asheville, known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.