Jan 16, 2021
Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
We are seeking a qualified Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon to join an established Orthopaedic group in Dublin, GA.
- Completed orthopaedic surgery residency and an orthopedic foot & ankle fellowship
- BE / BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Established practice with 3 surgeons around Dublin, GA, part of Hughston Clinic.
- Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff.
- Convenient to all hospitals we service, with vertical integration.
- Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
- Founded in 1949 by Jack C. Hughston, M.D., Hughston Clinic has been nationally and internationally recognized for quality treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease.
- Hughston Clinic currently manages orthopaedic clinics and trauma centers in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee.
- Hughston's Georgia-based practices have ten locations and 30+ surgeons.
About Fairview Park Hospital:
Fairview Park is the largest hospital in Middle Georgia between Macon and Savannah. We take seriously our responsibility to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the Middle Georgia area, representing several counties and over 200,000 people. Our mission is quite simply '... to treat our communities as family, and meet your health needs by providing compassionate, quality care.' We are employee centered, physician friendly, community focused, and most of all, values driven.
About Dublin, GA:
Dublin, Georgia is located in Laurens County. Laurens County offers a great quality of life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
Within driving distance from the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches, or anywhere in the world via flights from airports in Atlanta or Savannah, residents enjoy the best life has to offer in Dublin, Ga.