Schneck Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join its established orthopedic and sports medicine practice. The new physician will join three orthopedic surgeons and two podiatrists. Practice medicine in beautiful southern Indiana!
- Hospital employed position
- $70,000 Sign-on + $2,500 monthly residency stipend
- Popular practice with growing sports medicine program
- Call: Q4
- 304 PTO hours per year + 40 CME PTO hours per year
- $5,000 per year CME allowance
- Health insurance, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 403(b) and 457(b) with employer matching
- 15 exam rooms
- Walk in Clinic Option: Monday- Friday 8:30 to 11:30 am
- Office hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Three orthopedics surgeons
- Two podiatrists
- One physician assistant
- Block time in the OR one full day each week with the ability to add cases on additional days
Learn more about Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: https://www.schneckmed.org/doctors-offices/schneck-orthopedics-sports-medicine/home/
- Collegial medical staff.
- Indiana’s first organization to be honored with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.
- CMS Five Star Quality Rating (multiple recipient)—the highest possible rating for quality of care, customer experience, and value of care received.
- 93-bed, not-for-profit hospital. Independently owned and operated.
- One of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana.
About Southern Indiana
- Indiana is consistently ranked among the top 5 states to practice.
- Seymour offers residents all the pleasures of city life in an atmosphere where the simple charms of country life have not been forgotten.
- Low cost of living and housing costs below the national average.
- Seymour is located just off I-65 and a one-hour drive from Indianapolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options.
- Thriving manufacturing industry helps promote low unemployment and a robust economy.