HSHS Medical Group has an opening to join 2 board certified established Orthopedic Surgeons in Effingham, IL, which is an easy 90 minute drive from St. Louis. Be busy right away with dozens of primary care referrals in the area.
More about St. Anthony’s Hospital
- St. Anthony’s is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care facility serving a population of over 205,000 with 146 licensed beds and over 800 employees.
- St. Anthony’s Orthopedic Center has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement Program Certifications for Total Knee, Hip and Shoulder.
- St. Anthony’s offers MAKO Robotic Orthopedic Surgery capable of performing MAKOplasty partial knee resurfacing and total hip replacement, and now includes total knee replacements.
We offer an extremely competitive 2 year income guarantee and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Guaranteed salary plan plus productivity bonus. Unlimited compensation potential with the wRVU bonuses.
- Health, life, dental, and disability insurance
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance and a Housing Incentive
- Pension and matching 403b and a 457b Retirement plans
- 26 days off per year (20 vacation/6 holidays), paid CME plus additional 5 days’ time off
- Tuition Assistance available
More about the Effingham area: Click on this link for a video of Effingham:
- Was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection Magazine.
- Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community.
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1.5 hour drive from St. Louis
- Many physicians live on Lake Sara – less than 10 minutes from the hospital – click on the video above to see the lake!
- 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois.
If interested I would be happy to discuss details and can be reached most anytime on my cell at 217-381-7322.
Jennifer Burnett - Provider Recruiter for HSHS Medical Group for over 10 years