The MultiCare Rockwood Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Surgery to join their well-established and collegial team of physicians in Spokane, Washington. The Rockwood Clinic multidisciplinary musculoskeletal model encompasses physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports medicine, physiatry, neurology and primary care providers.
What we have to offer:
• Competitive compensation package with sign on and relocation bonuses.
• Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (with tail).
• Full Time opportunity with a favorable call schedule.
• One of the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral centers.
What you will need:
• Board certified/eligible in Orthopedics at time of employment.
• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Fellowship.
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
• Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
• “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
• Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
• Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
• Easy drive or flight to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at [email protected] or by phone at 253-222-6880.
Rockwood Clinic is a progressive and expanding multi-specialty clinic. Established in 1930, we've grown to over 350+ providers with expertise in over 35 specialty areas and services in 50+ locations. Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1.5 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year.