Medical City Frisco is seeking an Orthopaedic Total Joints Surgeon to join a well-established solo private practice located on campus.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in an ACGME Orthopaedic Surgery residency
- Fellowship in Total Joints required
- Robotics training preferred, but not required
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience
- Start date 8/1/2021
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive total package
Overview of Medical City Frisco:
61-bed acute-care hospital, opened in 2016, offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services.
Ranked one of the Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Frisco, Texas is one of the most desirable locations in the metro area. Centrally located, Frisco is just 30 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Many professionals seek out Frisco to live because of the highly-rated public school education provided by Frisco Independent School District (FISD) to raise the next generation of skilled professionals. Private, public and charter school education are all available in Frisco.
To learn more about this opportunity and to submit your CV for consideration, contact Sarah Arseneau at [email protected]
or call 972-401-8725