Synergy Health Partners is seeking a fellowship-trained and/or board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is interested in a permanent position with a physician led, professionally managed group. We are a well-respected, collegial, group which includes twenty-two physicians (across a large number of specialties and subspecialties) and seventeen Physician Assistants. All of the physicians are board certified and most are fellowship trained. PAs assist physicians in the office, act as first assists in the OR, assist with consults, etc.
Our practice has a solid referral base and a long-standing history in the communities we serve. Synergy has a vibrant outpatient referral stream as well as extremely busy interventional and surgical practices. The group holds privileges at multiple hospitals where our providers enjoy excellent support owing to their reputation, collegiality and surgical volume. The practice is also affiliated with two well-run ambulatory surgery centers.
Synergy Health Partners is a physician-owned and operated healthcare organization which has been formed to deliver multidisciplinary and multispecialty care to patients in Southeastern Michigan. Synergy has joined together several MRI imaging sites, physical therapy locations, full-service ambulatory surgical centers, an office-based laboratory, as well as practices and clinics specializing in pain, cardiology, general orthopedics, spine, and hand medicine.
- Synergy Health Partners was designed to extend the care model built by its constituent practices (such as Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedic and Spine Specialists and K Heart & Vascular Institute);
- Member practices include:
- A high-volume, multi-location, and multi-specialty musculoskeletal practice which includes spine, sports medicine, joint replacement, hand, foot and ankle, pain management and rheumatology specialists and is strategically expanding its ortho-spine service line,
- A high-volume interventional cardiology practice which includes a practice-owned and operated OBL. This practice is strategically expanding both interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular service lines,
- A multi-location physical therapy practice which includes occupational and physical therapy specialists and several hand subspecialists,
- Our ASC locations support all of our surgeons, including orthopedic specialists and subspecialists; these locations have a proven track record of success, focused on the physician-patient relationship, which has been developed by meeting the needs of individual practitioners to an extent and in a manner which is simply not available in a hospital setting;
- Synergy MRI sites are easily accessible and integrated into the care plan and systems of Synergy practices for ease of referral and retrieval of results;
- This is a full-time, employed, private-practice opportunity;
- Clinical locations are equipped with casting rooms, digital x-ray, ultrasound, EMG, C-Arm, and other such equipment necessary to run a state-of-the-art surgical and pain management practice;
- Payor mix: BC, Commercial, Medicare, Auto, Worker’s Comp, etc.;
- Salary: Negotiable but will include base compensation and incentives;
- Benefit package to include health, dental, life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, pension, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, and malpractice insurance;
- Career paths to equity or partnership are available;
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in specialty and a graduate from an accredited training program;
- More practice information can be found at www.MendelsonOrtho.com.
Send CV to: Attn: Physician Recruitment at [email protected]