Feb 19, 2021
Well-known clinic is seeking a general orthopaedic surgeon for their new location in Orlando, Florida.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopaedic surgery
- General orthopaedics or sports medicine preferred
- Group has been in business for over 70 years
- Ideal candidate is both a leader as well as a team player
- Private practice employed position
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About UCF Lake Nona Medical Center:
- UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, a partnership hospital between HCA Healthcare's North Florida Division and UCF Academic Health, will open in March 2021
- Located in Orlando's Medical City at Lake Nona, the hospital will provide healing for patients throughout Central Florida and beyond, educate the healthcare providers of the future and support the work of brilliant medical researchers that will lead to lifesaving care.
Some places are proud of their history. Lake Nona is proud of its future. Encompassing 17-square-miles and located adjacent to the Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona is a modern mecca for technology, innovation, and community. When you're in Lake Nona, you can see and feel an energy unique from other places. From its transformative Lake Nona Medical City, where research facilities work together with the country's leading hospitals and educational institutions, to the United States Tennis Association's National Campus, where current and future tennis professionals hone their skills, Lake Nona is a place where no dream is out of reach. Walt Disney World is minutes away, and residents have both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts are located 90 minutes to the east and west for convenient day trips or a weekend getaway. Come see what Lake Nona has to offer!