Feb 27, 2021
Orthopaedic Oncology Surgeon
Medical City Plano is seeking a fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Oncology Surgeon to work in a well-established, private practice in Plano, Texas.
- Texas license preferred
- Board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Completion of Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Prior experience preferred
- Opportunity offers tremendous growth potential and professional advancement.
- Strong existing patient base upon commencement
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- State-of-the-art facility
- Professional work environment in a top tier facility
About Medical City Plano:
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees and over 1,466 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The Brain & Spine Hospital at Medical City Plano provides world-renowned neuroscience care, including advanced treatments for brain cancer, life-saving interventions for stroke/cerebrovascular accident patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders.
Plano is truly the land of plenty. Blending modern luxury with historic charm, the city brims with attractions and amenities that make it perfect for a day trip, leisurely weekend getaway, or meeting of any size. Plano's location just north of Dallas offers easy access to the area's professional sports, performing arts, and museums. But Plano is also a destination in its own right, with more than 1,000 restaurants, world class shopping, a lively arts scene, and abundant natural beauty. It's All Here.