Mar 18, 2021
Orange Park, FL
We are seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join a premier Orthopedic Surgery practice.
This Orthopedic Surgery practice is part of a larger ACO with a 70-strong PCP network, 33 Spine & Pain providers and 5-specialty Divisions. Current Orthopedic practice consists of 1 other orthopedic surgeon and 1 physician assistant. Call will be shared amongst the members of the practice.
- MD/DO degree
- Graduate of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Fellowship trained in Total Joints is a plus but not required
- Florida Medical License
- DEA Certificate
- Board Certified or eligible
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & More
About Orange Park Medical Center:
'Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.' OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Level II NICU
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with 7 Residency Programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and 3 fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.