Mar 25, 2021
Orthopaedic Surgeon (General)
Busy, employed practice is seeking a general orthopedic surgeon. This is a full time hospital employed opportunity through Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA.
- Seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon interested in offering state-of-the-art care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a busy clinical practice, have the opportunity for programmatic development all while being a part of a growing, vibrant community.
- Candidates are required to be ABOS Board Certified or Board Eligible,
- Successfully completed an Orthopedic Surgery residency
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana
- Call 1:2 or better
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
Since 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, has been a transforming and healing presence in St. Tammany Parish as a full-service, acute-care hospital, providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. With its 167 beds, more than 240 physicians and specialists and 800 employees, Lakeview Regional Medical Center offers a full spectrum of services, including a 24/7 Emergency Room, a Heart Center, a Surgical Institute, a Rehabilitation Center and a Behavioral Health Center. We have the power of the county's most advanced life-saving technologies. The most qualified team of caregivers. Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a Top Performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for Employee and Physician Satisfaction, join our team today!
The City of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming Southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering the unique charm and warm hospitality of a small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city. Experience the culinary scene, music and great outdoors in Covington, LA! You will likely want to call it "home."