Mar 25, 2021
Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon
MountainStar Children's Services is seeking Pediatric Subspecialists to join our network of providers caring for children in Northern Utah
- Collaboration with other skilled physicians
- Growing Children's network of care covering multiple hospitals
- Ideal location for pediatric services
About Lone Peak Hospital:
- 30 bed hospital serving the needs of patients in Draper and other South Valley Communities
- Culture of compassion built around the mission 'to improve the lives we touch.'
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalist, intensivists, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyns, primary care and many other outstanding specialists
Living in Draper, UT:
Draper is a vibrant, growing community that is home to economic expansion and a focus on quality of life. Nestled in the southeast portion of the Salt Lake Valley, Draper is bordered by the Wasatch mountain range and Traverse range. It is a community full of beauty conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Salt Lake and the renowned Utah ski resorts. As home to an outstanding school system, the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and a variety of real estate options, Draper is the ideal place to live and work.