Mar 30, 2021
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center in Palm Beach, FL is assisting a private practice with their search for an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join their practice.
- Board certified in orthopaedic surgery
- Private practice offering competitive compensation and benefits package
About JFK Medical Center - Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.