Apr 09, 2021
Belton Regional Medical Center is seeking an orthopaedic surgeon to join a long established, busy practice in Belton, Missouri.
- Comfortable in a small practice with large catchment area
- Experienced surgeon with interest in a bread & butter orthopaedic surgery practice
- Level 3 trauma call
- Board certified or board eligible orthopaedic surgery
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Belton Regional Medical Center:
- Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, MO, Belton Regional Medical Center is a 70+ bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services with a team of 260+ physicians and 300+ staff.
- The medical center takes its signature brand of health and wellness beyond the hospital's campus. Partnerships with local and national organizations put the hospital at the forefront of popular community activities. All part of an effort to educate our community about optimal health and wellness-and to be there for them and their families in their greatest hour of need.
- Belton Regional Medical Center boasts many accomplishments; most notably, awarded 'A' grade from Leapfrog Group and the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.