Apr 19, 2021
New Orleans, LA
Orthopaedic Surgeon (General)
Tulane University Medical Group is seeking an OBGYN for a full time, employed opportunity at Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA.
- Seeking an orthopaedic surgeon interested in offering state-of-the-art care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable in a busy clinical practice with an opportunity for program development
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Successfully completed an orthopedic surgery residency
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Call 1:2 or better
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
The city of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.