Apr 23, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a physician I for Rutgers Student Health Services (RSH) in New Brunswick, NJ. The Physician will work to maintain the health and well-being of students attending the university under the supervision of the Student Health Services Director. Our goal at RSH is to optimize students’ health so that they remain successful, academically progress, and graduate from Rutgers University.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Perform direct patient primary medical care including but not limited to general medical problems, routine gynecology and dermatology, minor psychiatric problems, routine primary care orthopedics, and minor surgery.
• Assess the general physical, developmental, and psychosocial health status of individuals
• Consult and collaborate with other health care team members
• Act as a preceptor for medical students, residents, and other healthcare professions students
• Attend scheduled meetings concerning medical and administrative matters
• Share in evening medical coverage of RSH
• Participate in outreach to the University community as requested.
Is this Position Academic, Private Practice, Health System/Hospital, VA/Military, or Other? Select ONE.