Medical City Plano is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join a well-established private practice located in the DFW market.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in an ACGME Orthopaedic Surgery residency
- Fellowship in trauma required
- Ideal candidate is experienced and available to start by June 1, 2021
- Ideal candidate has interest in doing joint replacement
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated to grow an elective practice
- Competitive total package
Overview of Medical City Plano:
- 603 beds
- Level I trauma center - First and only in Collin County
Plano is one of the best places to live in America, according to Time Inc.'s Money magazine. The city, just 20 miles north of Dallas and 30 minutes from the international airport, is the 9th largest city in Texas and 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
To learn more about this opportunity and to submit your CV for consideration, contact Sarah Arseneau at [email protected]
or call 972-401-8725