Jun 23, 2021
Orange Park, FL
An orthopedic surgeon is needed in the Jacksonville / Orange Park, FL area to join a very well-respected and well-established private practice. Incoming physician must be BE / BC in Orthopedic Surgery with completion of a US ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery residency.
Fellowship training in spine or sports preferred. General Orthopedic Surgery call will be required.
- High volume physician-owned practice
- Physician partnership track/ownership track available
- Current Practice: 2 Ortho Trauma physicians (OPMC) and 1 Total Joint physicians
- Physical Therapy onsite
- Call requirement: Trauma physicians are covering the majority of the days, so 4-6 days call as needed.
- Office hours: M-F 9-5 pm.*
- Clinic vs. OR time: 2.5 Clinic vs. 2 OR
- Strong infrastructure and team to maximize clinical efficiencies.
- Existing referral sources
- Established office, efficient EMR, vertical integration (PT, DME, X-ray, etc.)
- Practice location convenient to all hospitals we service
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
About Orange Park Medical Center:
- OPMC is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Clay County is known for its excellent schools from kindergarten through college, strong military presence, affordable cost of living and enjoyable, year round outdoor activities!
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating