Jul 10, 2021
Bowling Green, KY
Orthopaedic Hand /Upper Extremity Surgeon
Well established group is looking for additional orthopaedic hand surgeon to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
TriStar Greenview Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join Western Kentucky Orthopaedic and Neurology Associates (WKONA). The new incoming surgeon will join WKONA's team of 11 orthopedic surgeons and 1 neurosurgeon.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic hand fellowship required
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (health insurance, retirement planning, malpractice, CMEs, vacation)
- Offers on-site diagnostic testing including digital X-ray, MRI and bone densitometry
- Other onsite services: Interventional Pain Specialists; KORT Physical Therapy, offering a complete rehab package including physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training and rehab, functional testing, neurological testing and brace therapy; Hines Pharmacy; LifeLine Home Health and Greenview Regional Hospital pre-op evaluation clinic
WKONA is proud to be a part of the Graves Gilbert Clinic family. WKONA strives to provide unparalleled, comprehensive orthopaedic and neurosurgical care to patients in a professional and caring environment. From sports medicine to major or minor surgery and more, WKONA is the unquestioned leader in providing state-of-the-art technology and outstanding patient care to the Bowling Green, Kentucky area.
Bowling Green Community Information:
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.