Jul 19, 2021
Medical City Denton is seeking an orthopaedic general or total joints surgeon to join a well-established private practice group of 13 orthopaedic surgeons.
- Board certified or board eligible in an ACGME orthopaedic surgery residency
- Total joints fellowship
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to be involved in orthopaedic residency program
- Robust ancillary support
- Hospital programmatic support
- Employed through private practice
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive total package
About Medical City Denton:
- Medical City Denton serves the growing population just north of Dallas/Fort Worth and is accessible to Flower Mound, Lewisville, Lake Dallas, Carrollton, The Colony, as well as communities south of the Oklahoma border.
- 208-bed acute care hospital
- Level II trauma center
- The Joint Commission Certification for Hip and Knee Replacement
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 42 miles from the Oklahoma border and 27 miles from the DFW International Airport. It is known for a lively music scene and is home to University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University, which has a combined student population of over 45,000.