Jul 27, 2021
University of California San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon
PEDIATRIC PHYSIATRIST ACADEMIC POSITION
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Assistant or Associate - Level
The University of California, San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for a board-eligible or board-certified Pediatric Physiatrist with experience in neuromuscular care, including but not limited to Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, chemodenervation, Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Management and electrodiagnostics, in an academic or multispecialty setting.
The incumbent will participate in departmental clinical teaching, and research activities at the Orthopaedic Institute at our Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland and at Mission Bay. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate in clinical and/or basic research as well as publish subsequent results in peer reviewed journals. The incumbent will also be responsible for and provide an integral role to teach clinically relevant topics for residents as well as medical students and fellows.
• Must have a valid California medical license by the time of hire.
• MD or DO degree from an accredited program.
• Completed an accredited Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program.
• Completed an accredited Pediatric Residency Program or Pediatric Rehabilitation Fellowship.
• Board certified or eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and/or Pediatric Rehabilitation and/or Pediatric Medicine.
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Please apply online with CV, Cover Letter, Statement of Contributions to Diversity, and three (3) Reference Contact Information at: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03495.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Is this Position Academic, Private Practice, Health System/Hospital, VA/Military, or Other? Select ONE.