Aug 09, 2021
Orthopaedic Surgeon (General)
Great opportunity for a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join HCA in Inverness, Florida. Group has been servicing the community for many years and is well-respected in the area.
- Office hours: M-F 8:00 - 5:00
- Current practice; one general orthopedic provider, diagnostic imaging, and 4 support staff
- Practice in MOB adjacent to hospital
- Hospital call requirement minimum 7 days
- Skill set: general, hand and foot knowledge desired
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) options after first year of employment
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204-bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments. The hospital served close to 100,000 patients last year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades). Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. For more information, visit www.Citrusmh.com.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, a top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population, yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Greater Tampa Bay.