Aug 09, 2021
Panama City, FL
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Florida is recruiting an orthopaedic surgeon to join an established private group in the community.
- Board eligible or certified in orthopaedic surgery
- Open to experienced candidates and exiting residents / fellows
- Competitive starting income guarantee with huge growth potential within 12 months
- Partnership track available
- Comprehensive health benefits package
About Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and the Practice:
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is an over 260 bed full-service, acute care, med/surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a rehab center, wound care center, ER, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Orthopaedic spine practice that wants to focus on spine cases and bring another surgeon to handle everything else that comes in - the volume is there
- The possibility does exist for specialty-trained surgeons to do a mix of general and sub-specialty cases - open for discussion
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.