Sep 16, 2021
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
A boutique private practice, representing decades of established neurological excellence, is adding a new surgeon.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Able to obtain Texas license
- Fellowship trained in orthopedic spine
- Robust patient demand available to quickly grow a successful practice
- Expect 100-200 procedures per year from ER call and an additional 200 elective procedures in the first year
- Guaranteed compensation & comprehensive benefits package
- Potential opportunity for partnership with the group
About Medical City Frisco:
World-class, 61-bed acute-care hospital, opened in 2016, offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services.
Ranked one of the Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Frisco, Texas is one of the most desirable locations in the metro area. Centrally located, Frisco is just 30 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country.