Sep 16, 2021
North Richland Hills, TX
The Institute of Spinal Disorders is seeking an orthopaedic total joints or general surgeon to join their well-established private practice.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in an ACGME orthopaedic surgery residency
- Fellowship in total joints preferred
- Two practice locations (Fort Worth and Hurst)
- Competitive total package
Medical City North Hills:
- Licensed for 164 beds
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Level III trauma center
- Awarded an 'A' in The Leapfrog Group's fall 2020 Hospital Safety Grade
North Richland Hills, Texas is a dynamic, growing city centrally located within the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. With nearly 70,000 residents, 1,200 businesses, and 30 major employers, NRH is the third-largest city in Tarrant County. Residents enjoy our welcoming and neighborly atmosphere and family friendly amenities. It is located 15 miles from the DFW International Airport.