Sep 16, 2021
Round Rock, TX
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
St. David's Healthcare is recruiting a full-time orthopaedic physician assistant to work in Round Rock, TX.
* Required: master's degree in physician assistant
* Two years practicing physician assistant with prior experience as first assist or clinical rotations with heavy emphasis in orthopaedics and level I or II trauma
* Licensed to practice in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
* Monday - Friday, 8 hour shift
* No on-call schedule
* Inpatient and ED rounding at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
* HCA hospital employed position
* Competitive guaranteed salary
* Full benefits including dental, vision and health
* 401k with matching
* CME and CME time off
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center:
* St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, and includes 175 beds.
* The hospital's comprehensive services include advanced cardiac care at the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock-the first specialized cardiac facility in Williamson County-with the only Hybrid Operating Room (OR) in the county.
* Emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department, including advanced trauma care with a Level II Trauma Center; St. David's Urgent Care Round Rock; and St. David's Emergency Center in Cedar Park.
* St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is also known for providing advanced orthopaedic and robotic services, among other complex specialties.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.