Sep 16, 2021
Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
St. David's Healthcare is seeking an orthopaedic trauma specialist to join a private practice group in Austin, TX.
- Board certified/board eligible orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in orthopedic trauma
- Licensed in the state of Texas or ability to obtain
- Should be proficient in acetabular and pelvic trauma and periarticular fracture surgery
- General orthoaedic call duties
- Practice is a subspecialty directed group. If the trauma surgeon desires an elective practice in addition to orthopedic trauma, the group could help support either a foot & ankle or joint replacement/revision practice.
- Competitive starting salary in the form of an income guarantee the first year
- Full benefits including claims made malpractice coverage
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Marketing reimbursement
About St. David's South Austin Medical Center:
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center is an acute care facility with 300 beds, offering a range of complex specialties and subspecialties
- Nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult bone marrow transplant program
- Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients
- Comprehensive cardiac program
- Two full-service, freestanding emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.