Sep 22, 2021
North Logan, UT
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Cache Valley Hospital is seeking an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join an employed orthopaedic surgery practice in Logan, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopaedic spine surgery
- Eligible for licensure in Utah
- Replace physician who is leaving the community
- Great OR access
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
About Cache Valley Hospital:
- Caring for patients in Cache, Box Elder, and Rich Counties, as well as Southern Idaho and Eastern Wyoming.
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalists, orthopedic surgery, primary care, and many other skilled providers.
- 22 bed community hospital
Living in Cache Valley:
The pristine green Cache Valley is home to Logan, UT and is located about 85 minutes North of Salt Lake City. It blends charming dairy farms, friendly people, outdoor recreation and higher education into a community that feels completely unique and totally comfortable. The turquoise waters of nearby Bear Lake are a boating and fishing destination and the perfect spot for winter and summer play. Cache Valley celebrates a rich culture with the Utah Festival Opera and American West Heritage Center. This outstanding community is something special.