Oct 01, 2021
Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction Surgeon
A large Orthopaedic practice, affiliated with HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center, located in Palm Beach, FL is seeking an orthopaedic Total Joint Surgeon to join their team.
- Board certified in orthopaedic surgery
- Fellowship in orthopaedic total joint surgery
- Private practice opportunity offering competitive compensation and benefits package
About the Practice:
* Atlantis Orthopaedics has been providing the best quality of orthopedic care since 1992 to patients in the Palm Beach County area, including Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, with two convenient locations in Palm Beach County.
* They offer a full range of adult and pediatric orthopedic care and treat conditions and injuries of these areas such as minimally-invasive intervention, surgical intervention, arthroscopy, joint replacement therapy, sports medicine and physical therapy.
* Competitive compensation offered
Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (looking at you, Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.