Oct 15, 2021
Community Health Systems
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is a growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital. Allied is seeking a general Orthopedic Surgeon, with interest and experience in Total Joint, to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
Qualified Candidates & Details:
• Employed Opportunity
• Specialist Welcomed to Apply: Total Joint
• Anticipated Call Coverage in the office is 2:1
• Office Space Available
• All equipment & 24/7 Anesthesia Coverage Available
• New Grads Welcome to Apply; Two or more years’ experience preferred
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
• Competitive salary, plus wRVU bonus, and quality bonus opportunities
• Annual CME allowance
• Medical education debt assistance
• Commencement bonus
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, two free-standing emergency centers, three Urgent Care facilities and two Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery (including two da Vinci surgical robots), neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center. NMC is designated with the "Center for Excellence" status for its Chest Pain Center, Stroke Center, Total Knee and Total Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery, Bariatric program, and Breast Imaging Center.
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
• Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
• 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
• Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
• Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
• Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
• Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
• Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
• Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
• Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona.