Dec 03, 2021
University of California San Francisco
San Jose, CA
Orthopaedic Joint Reconstruction Surgeon
ORTHOPAEDIC ARTHROPLASTY SURGEON
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Assistant/Associate/Full Level Position
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for an orthopaedic surgeon with subspecialty expertise in arthroplasty and trauma. This position will be based at the Regional Medical Center-San Jose California practice location.
The practice will provide diagnostic, interventional and surgical management for patients with a variety of joint and complex related trauma diagnoses. The incumbents will be expected to collaborate as requested in clinical and/or basic research, as well as publish subsequent results in peer reviewed journals. The selected individuals will also be responsible for and provide an integral role to teach clinically relevant topics for residents as well as medical students and fellows at the practice site.
• Must have a valid California medical license at the time of appointment.
• Board certified or eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Completed an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program.
• Completed an Arthroplasty Fellowship program or have equivalent expertise.
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
• Advanced practice experience and familiarity with the San Jose Region is preferred.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03704.
Is this Position Academic, Private Practice, Health System/Hospital, VA/Military, or Other? Select ONE.