We are seeking passionate & energetic BC/BE Fellowship-trained Orthopedic surgeons specializing in Total Joint Replacement. Exciting time to be part of our team to help build an Orthopedic Center of Excellence located in Northern Indiana!
• Expanding orthopedics department due to significant growth and future succession planning
• Joining a growing department of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 PA
• Large established patient population and built referral base
• On-site surgery center
• Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
• Becoming an owner with Partnership advancement opportunity
• Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Fellowship trained specializing in Total Joint Replacement
• Participation in quality improvement projects
• Must be very collegial and friendly with excellent communication skills
• Ability to provide high-quality patient care
• Team oriented, positive, and patient-centered
• Demonstrated our Core Behaviors – Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, and Respect
Compensation & Benefits:
• Lucrative compensation package including health, dental, disability, life, & retirement plans
• CME & Relocation stipend
• Sign on bonus
Community: South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Reach out to [email protected]
with your CV.