HIP AND KNEE ARTHROPLASTY
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Assistant – Associate Level
The University of California, San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is recruiting for a board-eligible or board-certified Orthopaedic Surgery with subspecialty expertise in hip and knee arthroplasty. The selected candidate will be appointed to the Assistant or Associate Professor rank of the Health Sciences (HS) Clinical, Clinical X, or In-Residence faculty series.
The incumbent will participate in clinical teaching and research activities at the Orthopaedic Institute and other affiliated UCSF sites. The incumbent will be responsible for teaching clinically relevant topics to residents as well as medical students and will be core faculty for the Arthroplasty fellowship. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate in clinical and/or basic research as well as publish subsequent results in peer reviewed journals.
Applicant must have all requirements met by time of hire:
• A valid California medical license.
• MD or DO degree from an accredited program.
• Completed an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program.
• Completed an accredited Arthroplasty Fellowship Program.
• Board certified or eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery.
• Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.
Please apply online with CV, Cover Letter, Statement of Contributions to Diversity, Statement on Teaching, Statement on Research, and three (3) Reference Contact Information at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03789.