Mercy Health Physicians has an immediate opening for an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join our well respected and already established Orthopedic team.
* Hand Surgery opening in our Mercy Health East Market (Hospital Privileges at Mercy Anderson & Mercy Clermont)
* 2.5 days of clinic averaging 30 patients/day, 2 Surgery days + Call schedule is 1:4
* Will absorb patient panel + robust PCP referral network and several high school partnerships
* Strong Program and close-knit Orthopedic team
* Must have Hand fellowship training and Board Certification or Eligibility
* 2 year Guaranteed Salary + Production Incentives
* Relocation assistance, signing bonus and student loan repayment options
* CME funding and generous vacation and leave time
* 403b Plan with company match, 457b Plan and Supplemental Executive Retirement plan
* Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability and Life Insurance
* Work/Life balance resources
Mercy Health is a Catholic healthcare ministry serving seven regions in Ohio and Kentucky, pursing one Mission to improve the health of our communities, emphasizing people who are poor and under-served. As the largest health system and forth largest employer in Ohio, as well as one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the U.S, we are comprised of 23 hospitals and nearly 500 places to receive care.
The health care industry is a dynamic and ever-changing space, and as such, Mercy Health is committed to being on the forefront of these changes by leveraging population health strategies and developing a robust clinically integrated network (CIN) to transform the way we deliver care.
Mercy Health - Cincinnati Region
Through more than 250 network locations serving four counties in Southwest-Ohio, as well as Northern Kentucky, Mercy Health - Cincinnati is the region's premier healthcare provider, making healthcare easier and helping everyone in our communities be well. Our five award winning hospitals provide easy access to a wide range of care with leading physicians, advanced technology and experienced, compassionate caregivers.
This is what we were meant to do
With the first accountable care organization (ACO) in the region, blood cancer center and Gamma Knife in Cincinnati, we have more experience delivering integrated care than any other healthcare provider in our region. Together with 2,400 employed and affiliated providers in our clinically integrated network, we're poised to continue leading through an ever-changing health care environment.